19 May 100 hours “Path of Yoga” Self paced course
Our 100 hrs module program is an in-depth, transforming teacher training for passionate practitioners that want to take their practice to the next level. The course covers also pranayama, how to use functional anatomy to create memorable sequences, how to practice advanced yoga poses in a safe way and how to share kirtan in your community.
It is possible to complete a full 200 hrs Teacher Training course registered with Yoga Alliance by taking our second module “Integration” in October.
- If you wish to take the course AGAIN in person in April 2021 at Floripa, you will not have to pay for it : you have the option to come over, enjoy our amazing community and take the classes you wish, pay only for food and stay.
- Price for the course, including the virtual mentoring, and 100 hrs YA registered certification, is 900 euros.
- It is possible to pay over the course of 4 months in 4 installments of 250 euros each. Please let us know if you prefer this option to organize the payment schedule with you. The certificate will be awarded after the completion of the course requirements and the payment of the final installment.
What is included?
- 3 private coaching session with Ameriga (one x week)
- Virtual Bhakti Prema Yoga Flow every Wednesday and Sunday for two months.
- Mentoring on your recorded videos of you teaching yoga flows.
- You can complete your 200 hrs by taking the residential module in October 9-18 2020.
The training covers the following topics:
- Sequencing: how to create creative and anatomically sound vinyasa flows for specific target areas/ peak poses.
- Asana Labs: laboratory where poses are examined anatomically to understand “functional alignment”, modifications, use of props and hands on assists.
- How to offer variations and kramas when teaching mixed level classes.
- Use of cues and verbal instruction.
- Yoga History and Philosophy.
- Pranayama: theory and practice.
- Functional anatomy. Drawing from the work of Paul Grilley, you will learn the most important 14 skeletal segments and 10 myofascial tissues that you need to be familiar with to create anatomically sound flow sequences and understand skeletal variations and their application to yoga poses.
- Mentorship with our teachers who will guide you through the process of brining yoga into your life and becoming a skillful teacher.
- An amazing sangha, a community of likely minded people who will be your spiritual nest.
Write us to get more infos!