19 May 100 hours “Path of Yoga” Teacher Training
Our online 100 hrs module program is an in-depth, transforming teacher training for passionate practitioners that want to take their practice to the next level. The course covers also pranayama, how to use functional anatomy to create memorable sequences, and how to practice advanced yoga poses in a safe way.
It is possible to complete a full 200 hrs Teacher Training course registered with Yoga Alliance by taking our second module “Integration” in April.
The Path of Yoga module can be completed online with live classes on Zoom platform. The final schedule includes 2 theory sessions per week + 3 live practices.
Most of the classes will cover:
• history and philosophy of yoga
• Marketing, social media and business set up.
You will be required to send homework in the format of video of yourself teaching- which is an invaluable learning tool. Virtual mentoring from our teachers is probably one of the strongest assets of this course and will help you grow as a yogi and as a teacher.
The classes you cannot make online will be recorded for you to view within the end of April.
The training covers the following topics:
- Sequencing: how to create creative and anatomically sound vinyasa flows for specific target areas/ peak poses Introduction to the ethics and practical aspects of hands-on assists.
- Use of cues and verbal instruction.
- Pranayama: theory and practice.
- Functional anatomy. Drawing from the work of Paul Grilley, you will learn the most important 14 skeletal segments and 10 myofascial tissues that you need to be familiar with to create anatomically sound flow sequences and understand skeletal variations and their application to yoga poses.
- A through and comprehensive overview of the development of Indian philosophies, religions and spiritual practices. The lectures cover contemporary academic debates, and resources are shared widely, to empower the students to further continue to study on their own.
- Study history and philosophy with an academic approach (our lead teacher is MA in Yoga Studies).
- Plenty of practice teaching time with feedbacks for improvement.
- 4 months mentorship with our teachers who will guide you through the process of bringing yoga into your life and becoming a skillful teacher.
- An amazing sangha, a community of likely minded people who will be your spiritual nest.
Write us to get more infos!