20 May YIN YOGA TEACHER TRAINING Online Course
This 50 hrs Yin Yoga teacher training program will be offered LIVE over the course of 3 weekends:
- 18-19 July,
- 25-26 July,
- 1-2 of August
Classes will be held from 9 to 16.00 PM CET with a one hour lunch break in between.
9.00-10.20: Theory Class
10.30- 12.00: Yin Yoga Asana Breakdown and Practice
12.00-13.00 : lunch break
13.00: 14.20 (90’): Theory Class
14.30- 16.00: Yin Yoga Asana Breakdown and Practice /Practice Teaching
Besides from the LIVE classes, students will receive the recordings of 5 hrs of Bhakti Prema Yin Yoga and Pranayama Classes that can be taken at the students’ own convenience.
There will be flexibility for students who are unable to make all live sessions, and all videos recorded and can be viewed after the live time until the end of the course.
We highly encourage students to participate in the live classes, in order to interact with other students, have the possibility to ask questions and clarifications and facilitate the review of the topics treated in the course. Participating live to the classes is “almost” like being in person with the teacher, and it’s a fantastic plus of LIVE classes that recorded classes cannot provide. Furthermore, during some classes there will be teaching labs during which the students have to teach each other in small groups to practice the techniques and postures they are learning.
We know that the current situation is very unpredictable, however please note that we have planned this course also in a RESIDENTIAL format from July 4th to 11th. If you sign up for the online module you will NOT have to pay for the residential one, and can take it twice (you’ll pay only for accommodation and food).
If you are already a registered yoga teacher (RYT), you will be eligible for 50 continuing education hours with Yoga Alliance upon the competition of this training by the 5th of August 2020.
Our Yin Yoga course will cover the following topics:
- Foundations of Yin Yoga.
- Roots and Development of Yin yoga.
- Yin yoga postures: use of props, modifications and assists.
- Art of Sequencing Yin Yoga Classes
- Functional Yin Yoga.
- Interoceptive skills.
- Asking powerful questions.
- Leading enquiries and journaling.
- Skeletal Variations for hips, shoulders, spine.
- Connective tissue in Yin Yoga.
- The importance of appropriate stress.
- Introduction to Meridian Theory
- Analysis of Yin postures in relation to Chinese Meridian Theory.
Who is this training for?
- Yoga teachers who are ready to take the next step in their teaching career by broadening their experience and offering to include the balancing gift of Yin Yoga
- Enthusiastic practitioners who are interested to learn how to create a safe and sustainable home practice of Yin yoga
PRICE is 550 EUROS
- Price for students who have taken other Bhakti Prema Yoga teacher Training: 480 euro.
- Early bird (enroll by 15 of June): 500 euros.
- Installments: 200 euros upon registering, 200 euros on the 18th of July, 200 euros on the 3rd of August (please not that the certificate of competition of the course is sent over after the payment of the last installment).
Write us at email@example.com for more infos or simply to get an infopackage about the course!